Ozone in cold storage will increase the time you can store produce. Reduce the rot and pathogens on produce. Decrease evaporative shrink. This is done with no residue, no resistances and can be retrofitted to any storage. We will be happy to show you how to improve ROI on your cold storage system.
Call us today!
(click the button below for a quick overview)
Until now you could either have an ozone generator that treated your produce raw material storage or you could have an ozone generator that would treat your water to have a sanitation in place.
But now we have MOBILZONE
The MOBILEZONE ozone injection system is designed to quickly integrate into multiple waterlines throughout a process.
These systems offer a turn-key solution, with reliability and performance you can trust.
The MOBILEZONE's impressive design offers both gas and dissolved ozone more efficiently than any other mobile ozone generator on the market.
The MOBILEZONES produces gaseous ozone that can be piped into your produce, container and process area to reduce rot and keep microbial contamination to a minimum.
- 20-40 grams/hour ozone production
- Capable of producing ambient and dissolved ozone
- Easy and simple controls
- Very efficient with excellent mass transfer of ozone
- Ozone generated from oxygen
- Central switch starts and stops system
- Compact design
- Water flow from 1-23 GPM
- Ready to use upon delivery
- HMI Touchscreen
- Ozone Destruct unit included
Ozone kills microbes in the air and on the surfaces of your raw product and finish product.
Ozone turns your water into a sanitizing stream that kills all organisms on the surfaces it touches and there is no need to have a potable water rinse on food contact surfaces.
Ozone also kills molds and mildews on beer barrels and wine casks.
- There are a number of models from 10 to 100 grams of ozone per hour and more
- These are plasma Block ozone generators that generate ozone effecietnly and at high concentrations
- Requires Oxygen Concentrators
- Tech Sheet
Great for small economical applications
- K1 and K2 models make 10 and 20 grams of ozone respectfully
- Reclaim Technologies K 1 and K2 models can be used in air or in water
- Reclaim technologies are simple and easy to maintain
- Require Oxygen concentrators
- Tech Sheet